Whether he's publicly recapitulating the hallucinations of an imaginary friend, or wrongly assuring the public that various government programs are "fully funded," Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid tends to struggle with the truth. The recent high-octane bout of partisan wrangling over whether to pass a porked-up Sandy relief bill is finally complete, and Reid is unhappy that Congress didn't spend more money. To emphasize his frustration, he downplayed the severity of Hurricane Katrina's destruction in order to cast Sandy as far worse -- thus...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago