In the past few months, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has been catching some flak for hard line against preventing Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons. Israel needs to be "master of its own fate," he's said, insisting that the Jewish state reserves its right to strike out on its own and use military action against Iran's nuclear facilities. Many in the international community have been chiding Netanyahu to give the economic sanctions against Iran 'more time' to work, but give the man a break -- gone are the wishy-washy days of pretending that Iran has neither nuclear weapons-ambitions nor a...
In response to:
Just calling them like I see them. I'm really coming around to the whole 'handout' bandwagon!
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 33 minutes ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago