Yesterday Mitt Romney turned a previously scheduled campaign event in Ohio into a hurricane relief event. Romney asked supporters to bring canned goods and other supplies to help storm victims recover on the East Coast. He only spoke for ten minutes at the event and quickly jumped in to help load supplies. His campaign bus has been accepting hurricane relief donations since Monday in Northern Virginia. Sounds like a great idea right? Not according to MSNBC. Reporters and anchors at the far-left TV outlet were appalled at Romney's efforts to give back to the community, after all, his charity and...
In response to:
When the Red Cross and Salvation Army both say "The last thing we need is canned goods", Mitt Romney is all over that!
- Bowe Bergdahl returning to active duty this week Allahpundit 53 minutes ago
- Democratic Colorado governor exalts Obama’s pool game, is not helping Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Begich: Hey, I’m a thorn in Obama’s … whatever Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Josh Earnest: We’re the most transparent administration ever, no matter what journalists say Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Paul vs. Perry, Round 2: Rand says Rick is ‘stuck in the past’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Israel shoots down Hamas drone as escalation continues Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago