New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who politicized the Sandy Hook tragedy within hours last Friday, just wrapped up a press conference announcing new plans to fight gun violence and to counter the National Rifle Association with his own Super PAC. Bloomberg was asked by a reporter to respond to Rep. Louie Gohmert's comments over the weekend that he wished the principal of the school, who died trying to take down shooter Adam Lanza, had a gun. Bloomberg responded by saying, "There are dumb statements and then there are stupid statements.....I don't know what the gun would have...
In response to:
“There are dumb statements and then there are stupid statements.” And then there are Bloomberg's statements. Bloomberg says, “I don't know what the gun would have done." Libs always need to be reminded that guns are inanimate objects that don't do anything unless there's a human operator involved. Bloomberg couldn't find his flash hole with a powder horn.
- Liberals warn vulnerable Dems that they should rethink distancing themselves from Obama Noah Rothman 16 mins ago
- 10 yr old competitive shooter seeks to inspire others Jazz Shaw 57 mins ago
- John Kasich rips AP after reportedly denouncing Obamacare’s repeal Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Pew survey: “Consistent liberals” most likely to block others on social media for disagreeing with them politically Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 3 hours ago