This is why it seems so hard to reflect that vision of patience when black-hearted "artists" practice character assassination on the Blessed Virgin...
I cannot even believe how often these posts get so off the point of the article. I think, my opinion here, is that Christians have been silent too long about this vapid line of assault against what the Bible teaches and how our current culture now likes to call it art or dramatic license or a fresh alternative or whatever other crappy & ridiculous blathering they come up with. AND how hypocritical it is in light of how we DARE not do ANYTHING to offend the Muslims and their god. Of course, Christians don't go around killing people who offend them like Muslims do. It's safe to blaspheme Jesus but could be deadly to "blaspheme" Muhammad.
A Christian can be crushed gazing at the picture of Mary standing at the foot of the cross, watching her beloved son suffocate and die. But in that vision, she stands there for hours, patiently enduring her suffering. For two millennia, she has been a role model for Christians, a woman who practiced obedience in the most difficult of human circumstances, with fervent hope for what this sacrifice will offer all mankind as it struggles with sin.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 9 hours ago