As a Christian, it can be difficult to reconcile all the evil that happens in the world with an all knowing, all powerful loving God who could stop it if He wants, but chooses not to do so. If our hearts break for the innocent children who were senselessly murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary, how can a God who loves us not feel the same way? If any of us had known what Adam Lanza was going to do, we would have done anything in our power to stop him, so why didn't God? All too often we tend to quote...
I've noticed it's pretty impossible to argue theology within blog comments. It requires an actual discussion. Most people who post anti-God sentiment here aren't going to listen to any line ot reasoning or explanation no matter how good it may be. It's too easy to hit and run and not enter into an actual discussion. There will be a day when we all come face to face with what is Truth. We ALL go by faith for what we believe spiritually, whether it's God or no God. We all need to be certain of the reason for our faith. There will be a final.
- Poll: Walker’s lead grows with registered voters…but he trails among likely voters? Guy Benson 39 mins ago
- CBO revises estimate, warns U.S. economic growth will underwhelm in 2014 Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- VA customer relations training equates vets angry over care with … Oscar the Grouch Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- ESPN apologizes for reporting on whether Michael Sam is showering with his teammates after practice Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: “I suddenly remember how good the American people are …” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago