We should be crystal clear on the IRS scandal: while the targeting of conservative groups is grotesquely reminiscent of a banana republic technocracy, the larger problem is the inherent authoritarian nature of America’s Internal Revenue Service. There are certainly specific chapters of this growing scandal that promise to highlight the thuggish nature of our current Administration, and even more chapters that promise to expose the righteous infringement of government power; but the fact remains that, even in its most secular and non-partisan form, the IRS continues to be the most un-American institution most of us will encounter in our lifetime....
Help make this go viral and we will restore liberty and freedom - no more IRS . . http://articlevprojecttorestoreliberty.com/article-v---group-overview-and-proposal.html
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 15 minutes ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 2 hours ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 4 hours ago