Most important, though, Americans blame Republicans for the situation. While just 34 percent of Americans blame President Obama for the current fiscal cliff...
I cut RINOS no slack either! Dubya spent $ like a drunken sailor 'Crat! I could not stand Nixon either for similar reasons (creating guvment boondoggles). Dubya created another boondoggle, Rx Care For Seniors, that 90% of them had NO NEED for...and NOBODY even gave him "credit" for yet another spendthrift guvment would-be vote-buyer. Honestly, our Seniors were, on average, ALREADY getting back $3-4 for every $1 they paid into Medicare...it is an artful ploy that "they are just getting back what they paid in." Again, the Left conditions voters in Pavlovian fashion to feel "entitled."
America is about to plunge over the so-called fiscal cliff -- and Americans are fighting mad about it. According to the latest polls, 77 percent of Americans believe that the fiscal cliff -- a combination of automatic tax increases and spending cuts set to kick in at the beginning of 2013 -- will hurt them personally. A full 70 percent of Americans want a compromise solution. And 67 percent believe that political leaders will act like "spoiled children."
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 20 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014