Most important, though, Americans blame Republicans for the situation. While just 34 percent of Americans blame President Obama for the current fiscal cliff...
I cut RINOS no slack either! Dubya spent $ like a drunken sailor 'Crat! I could not stand Nixon either for similar reasons (creating guvment boondoggles). Dubya created another boondoggle, Rx Care For Seniors, that 90% of them had NO NEED for...and NOBODY even gave him "credit" for yet another spendthrift guvment would-be vote-buyer. Honestly, our Seniors were, on average, ALREADY getting back $3-4 for every $1 they paid into Medicare...it is an artful ploy that "they are just getting back what they paid in." Again, the Left conditions voters in Pavlovian fashion to feel "entitled."
America is about to plunge over the so-called fiscal cliff -- and Americans are fighting mad about it. According to the latest polls, 77 percent of Americans believe that the fiscal cliff -- a combination of automatic tax increases and spending cuts set to kick in at the beginning of 2013 -- will hurt them personally. A full 70 percent of Americans want a compromise solution. And 67 percent believe that political leaders will act like "spoiled children."
- Crimea parliament to declare independence after annexation referendum Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- CNN reports ObamaCare approval “rebounding” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago