Most important, though, Americans blame Republicans for the situation. While just 34 percent of Americans blame President Obama for the current fiscal cliff...
I have not been on TH in a while...still mourning after the election. Bill O'Reilly is essentially correct...we might have crossed a threshold where we now have too many net takers-- JUST AS THE LEFT HAS INTENDED ALL ALONG! They WANT us to become a European socialist state. Never mind that Greece, Spain, etc., shout out the tragic error in that path. We already have $84 TRILLION in unfunded commitments for S.S. and Medicare alone! So we allow the takeover of H/C and 1/6 of the economy?! Obama can run the guvment for just 8 days(!) via "taxing the rich" as he proposes. Indeed, we DO NOT have a taxing problem-- but we DO HAVE an egregious spending problem!
America is about to plunge over the so-called fiscal cliff -- and Americans are fighting mad about it. According to the latest polls, 77 percent of Americans believe that the fiscal cliff -- a combination of automatic tax increases and spending cuts set to kick in at the beginning of 2013 -- will hurt them personally. A full 70 percent of Americans want a compromise solution. And 67 percent believe that political leaders will act like "spoiled children."
- NY Daily News cover blasts Obama for vacation return after Foley murder Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Dems fret that ISIS will force America to return to Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Don Lemon claims “most people” can buy automatic weapons in America Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: The shooting of Kajieme Powell Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Perry grand juror also a Texas Democratic Party delegate? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Sen. Bernie Sanders confronted by constituents: ‘F*** Israel!’ Noah Rothman 4 hours ago