I would like to pose a question to the die-hard Obama faithful: What would need to happen in the economy before you assign responsibility...
Just saw an articulate young black woman (Biden would call her "clean") who had been undecided say that last night made her decide on Romney...that was a good sign. Her main reason? Romney will be better able to deal with the economy, which she said trumps all else.
How many of you have awaken the morning after both presidential debates and could actually articulate how President Obama would enhance our foreign policy, address the threat of Iran, create jobs, turn around the economy, and stop the dramatic increase in healthcare premiums, a promise in which he declared that premiums would never increase under Obamacare. Instead, all you hear is Obama blaming Romney and attacking his policies that create jobs and lower tax rates.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014