I would like to pose a question to the die-hard Obama faithful: What would need to happen in the economy before you assign responsibility...
Just saw an articulate young black woman (Biden would call her "clean") who had been undecided say that last night made her decide on Romney...that was a good sign. Her main reason? Romney will be better able to deal with the economy, which she said trumps all else.
How many of you have awaken the morning after both presidential debates and could actually articulate how President Obama would enhance our foreign policy, address the threat of Iran, create jobs, turn around the economy, and stop the dramatic increase in healthcare premiums, a promise in which he declared that premiums would never increase under Obamacare. Instead, all you hear is Obama blaming Romney and attacking his policies that create jobs and lower tax rates.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 4 hours ago