Hubbard's observation reminded me of my 1972 job interview...
re: How has Obama failed? *********************** Let me count the ways! How has he NOT failed?! Oh yeah, intelligence/the military found and killed some bad militant Islamics. But nobody elsewhere respects or trusts us. The guvment taking over H/C, BUT not dealing with cost controls, is a DISASTER! He regulates everything; kills the pipeline & stanches drilling. He is making Welfare and Food Stamps a target new normal (wealth transfer, baby!). Doubled the annual deficit-- +$6 TRILLION; fewer working PERIOD despite population growth; no plans for the future he dares to reveal; shrinking recovery rate
Jon Hubbard, a Republican member of the Arkansas House of Representatives, has a book, titled "Letters to the Editor: Confessions of a Frustrated Conservative." Among its statements for which Hubbard has been criticized and disavowed by the Republican Party is, "The institution of slavery that the black race has long believed to be an abomination upon its people may actually have been a blessing in disguise. The blacks who could endure those conditions and circumstances would someday be rewarded with citizenship in the greatest nation ever established upon the face of the Earth."
- Prosecutor: Suspect in Oklahoma beheading uttered Arabic words during attack Allahpundit 34 mins ago
- Poll: Overwhelming majority of Republicans now describe themselves as “hawks” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Another federal court strikes Obamacare subsidies on federal exchanges Gabriel Malor 1 hour ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Brian Barcaro, Joel Pollak Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Name That Operation? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Report: U.S. accidentally bombed “moderate” rebels in Syria — because their base was right next to Al Qaeda’s Allahpundit 3 hours ago