Hubbard's observation reminded me of my 1972 job interview...
re: How has Obama failed? *********************** Let me count the ways! How has he NOT failed?! Oh yeah, intelligence/the military found and killed some bad militant Islamics. But nobody elsewhere respects or trusts us. The guvment taking over H/C, BUT not dealing with cost controls, is a DISASTER! He regulates everything; kills the pipeline & stanches drilling. He is making Welfare and Food Stamps a target new normal (wealth transfer, baby!). Doubled the annual deficit-- +$6 TRILLION; fewer working PERIOD despite population growth; no plans for the future he dares to reveal; shrinking recovery rate
Jon Hubbard, a Republican member of the Arkansas House of Representatives, has a book, titled "Letters to the Editor: Confessions of a Frustrated Conservative." Among its statements for which Hubbard has been criticized and disavowed by the Republican Party is, "The institution of slavery that the black race has long believed to be an abomination upon its people may actually have been a blessing in disguise. The blacks who could endure those conditions and circumstances would someday be rewarded with citizenship in the greatest nation ever established upon the face of the Earth."
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014