Hubbard's observation reminded me of my 1972 job interview...
We know that the ObaMessiah must indeed care about the poor because he has CLEARLY engendered so many more of them! He has increased Food Stamp recipients by 50% to 47 million...quick work in less than 4 years! And O is indeed trying to undo work requirements associated with Welfare that had gotten MILLIONS to suddenly be able to find work after the Republicans forced the changes on Slick Willie Clinton which had resulted in Welfare Queens going to work. Fully 23 million are underemployed. Work force participation is DOWN since O slithered in. We cannot take 4 more years of President Downgrade/The One! Vote for Romney!
Jon Hubbard, a Republican member of the Arkansas House of Representatives, has a book, titled "Letters to the Editor: Confessions of a Frustrated Conservative." Among its statements for which Hubbard has been criticized and disavowed by the Republican Party is, "The institution of slavery that the black race has long believed to be an abomination upon its people may actually have been a blessing in disguise. The blacks who could endure those conditions and circumstances would someday be rewarded with citizenship in the greatest nation ever established upon the face of the Earth."
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014