The ObaMessiah embodies what happens when the chattering class fourth estate media TOTALLY abdicates its responsibility to inform the public via a vigorous challenge and debate about public policy. I am just past 60...never in my life have I seen so much of the fawning media go so far in-the-tank for a pol...and he plays them, via the coaching/directing of his handlers, like a Stradivarius. He went about a year after the "Cambridge police acted stupidly" gaffe without holding a press conference...and all along, he takes only a few questions from carefully selected sycophants. His mistakes are myriad. And yet, the media critics are silent/covering up. It is SHAMEFUL.
The lesson from the State of the Union address is this: Barack Obama has no second term agenda. Oh, sure, he campaigned furiously for the job, starting in about January of 2011. But his campaign almost never outlined his plans for a second term, focusing instead on interest group payoffs and demonization of his rival. Late in October of 2012, as if recognizing that they'd forgotten to attend to it, the Obama campaign released a 20-page glossy handout called a "blueprint for America's future." It featured splashy photos of the president on nearly every page, along with generic promises like "improve...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 14 hours ago