It isn't every day that three men with such disparate ideological profiles find common cause, let alone on a high-profile issue that has been roiling American politics for years. But there they were at Boston's Seaport Hotel one evening last week,...
YOU can help save America! It is APPALLING that the ObaMessiah would decide on his own not to enforce laws against ILLEGAL aliens! Members of Congress know that the engaged are tuned in, vote, and are active in influencing others. Middle America's wrath and righteous indignation killed Kennedy-McVain Scamnesty back in 2007 despite HUGE lobbying and money spent by ethnocentric groups like La Raza and miscreant ILLEGAL alien employer interest groups. Here is where YOU can readily contact your representatives in Congress...heck, contact LOTS of them in Congress! ---> http://www.congress.org http://www.numbersusa.com/content http://www.numbers.usa Remember your local pols too! Just say NO to Sanctuary Cities!
Michael Bloomberg, the independent mayor of New York City, is no one's idea of a hardline Republican conservative. Media titan Rupert Murdoch, whose empire includes Fox News and The Wall Street Journal, is no one's idea of a squishy Republican moderate. And Boston Mayor Thomas Menino, a lifelong Democrat, is no one's idea of a Republican at all.
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 52 minutes ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago