It isn't every day that three men with such disparate ideological profiles find common cause, let alone on a high-profile issue that has been roiling American politics for years. But there they were at Boston's Seaport Hotel one evening last week,...
YOU can help save America! It is APPALLING that the ObaMessiah would decide on his own not to enforce laws against ILLEGAL aliens! Members of Congress know that the engaged are tuned in, vote, and are active in influencing others. Middle America's wrath and righteous indignation killed Kennedy-McVain Scamnesty back in 2007 despite HUGE lobbying and money spent by ethnocentric groups like La Raza and miscreant ILLEGAL alien employer interest groups. Here is where YOU can readily contact your representatives in Congress...heck, contact LOTS of them in Congress! ---> http://www.congress.org http://www.numbersusa.com/content http://www.numbers.usa Remember your local pols too! Just say NO to Sanctuary Cities!
Michael Bloomberg, the independent mayor of New York City, is no one's idea of a hardline Republican conservative. Media titan Rupert Murdoch, whose empire includes Fox News and The Wall Street Journal, is no one's idea of a squishy Republican moderate. And Boston Mayor Thomas Menino, a lifelong Democrat, is no one's idea of a Republican at all.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 8 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 10 hours ago