Sometimes it feels as if America is living through an Armageddon movie. We struggle with a destabilized economy, soaring national debt, an overburdened entitlement system, looming tax hikes, widespread unemployment, class warfare, ongoing wars, the threats of global terror and a nuclear Iran, and internal division and scandals, from "Fast and Furious" to the massacre in Benghazi, Libya....
TROLL ALERT: programmed, paid, leftist gadfly, troll post-- just ignore...just so much swamp gas These spam trollers have been annoying as hell as the bewitching hour of election day has approached...reportedly PAID to come here by Moveon or HuffPuff to play the gadfly to annoy the conservatives and interfere with communication on TH. Here are just of few of the face changers: here are some (just a few) of the culprit names: JamesMadison fidelcastro UmayNotAgree PopWarner pzaqwer redtie hisLOINS Petya akagi021 Scrappedlron friley
With the troubling devastation of Hurricane Sandy on our nation's doorstep -- and so many people in need of food, shelter and emergency services after the storm -- I encourage Americans to reach out to our neighbors and help them through this challenging time.
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidate start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 21 mins ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago