This week, menacing union goons unleashed threats, profanity and punches in Michigan, which is now poised to become a "right-to-work" state. Obama met the initial outbreak of violence with...
In response to:
OMG...how could he say that?! I watched Chrissy "Leg Tingle" Matthews bray the disingenuous drivel of the Left tonite. In his commentary, he bleated that while both sides told lies during the campaign, the side that won (the Obamanators) told the truth more of the time...and America, to its credit, saw thru the lies told on Romney's side!!! WOW!!! I would counter, "No, the low information voters (brown people, single women, and young people...even when educated, still ignorant of how things work) simply turned out in a bit better numbers!"
Not so many moons ago, President Obama urged us all to "make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds." He Who Heals advocated "a more civil and honest public discourse" in the wake of the January 2011 Tucson massacre. As usual, though, the White House has granted Big Labor bullies a permanent waiver from the lofty edicts it issues to everyone else.
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 38 minutes ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago