Obama was big on promises in 2008, but as they say down in Texas, the ObaMessiah proved to be all hat and no cattle! ***************** OMG!!! This is RICH! AlGore says that Obama had not adjusted to the altitude of Denver by arriving too late after campaigning! The Left tends to get high on things! The ObaMessiah wrote that he was drugged out during much of his youth to the point of not recalling much of it! Maybe The One was simply high during the debate? Perhaps he had been drinking (the W.H. physician urged him to cut back on alcohol and smoking)?
Romney's stated policies in business during the first presidential debate: champion the growth and development for the middle class. Until now, Romney's position was widely perceived as one of the biggest enemies to the middle class. One of his most powerful moments during the debate was the contrast he illustrated between the president’s decision to finance the five big banks, while allowing small banks to fail across America. Some credit should be given to the president, however, for his short-term policies to save the banks, and the wise business decision to make interest from the banks that were save through the...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 5 hours ago