The Prophet Obama has demonstrated that you can preside over a wobbly...
demythologizing a liberal trope: The people clearly do not want conservative hate. ************************** Yeah, we hate to see the guvment engorging (up from 18% of GDP to 24% under Obama) even as it sucks the very lifeblood out of our economy. We hate to see the dependent class imagine that more "free stuff" will better their lives-- like the $16 TRILLION we have mostly squandered on Welfare/the War On Poverty...even as their social pathologies SOARED We hate to see the Left fallaciously claiming that taxing those bad rich will eliminate the deficit when the REAL problem is unbridled, ill-advised spending We hate to see the Left perpetuating itself voraciously while conning the lower half that they "care more"
Jimmy Carter is redeemed! The grinning dunce of yesteryear, who grew into the anile doddering figure of today, lecturing the civilized on all manner of statecraft, has been replaced by the saturnine gaunt prophet, Barack Obama. His sorry performance these past four years he lays to the administration of George W. Bush. The next four years will be a replay of the last four years, and an even graver crisis will confront us then with the domestic economy in a funk and foreign potentates all laughing at us.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 4 hours ago