In response to:
ATTENTION: a message from the President. I will NOT stand idly by and allow the 47% who pay NO income taxes, carry the burden placed on them by the 53% who do NOT pay "their fair share" of income tax. That's just NOT fair, it is Un-Patriotic, it is Un-American! I WILL level the playing field for the 47% with 'ObamaPhones' and 'ObamaComputers' with free internet access and 'ObamaFlatScreen' TV's with free cable service. 47% - If you are NOT receiving 'Obama Food Stamps' please contact your local office Today!
The usual spin from both sides declaring victory in the vice presidential debate underscores just how stunning and unusual Romney's blowout win in the first presidential debate was. That win up-ended the race and catapulted Romney into the lead in most national polls. President Obama, in turn, has reacted by shifting his campaign's central theme from the implausible claim that Romney is an extreme conservative to an accusation that he's a flip-flopper. But it is Obama who has a head-spinning record of, on issue after issue, doing the opposite of what he promised on the campaign trail in 2008.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 34 minutes ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 5 hours ago