It is perhaps not accidental that the State Department cites the need to complete the investigation as an excuse to stay silent on...
Neo-CON alert! Jonah is a bright guy, but like most columnists on TH who write about the M.E., he is a hard-core neoCON, ie., Israel-Firster. Such thinking caused us to squander a good $1 TRILLION in Iraq. Saddam WAS a bad dude, but he OPPOSED Osama Bin Hidin' AND Iran, and was a check on the latter. Now Iraq leans toward Iran!!!
We're now entering the fourth week of the "CSI: Benghazi" hostage crisis. That's how long an FBI forensic team has been trying to gain access in Libya to what the State Department still calls a crime scene -- the Obama administration's preferred term for the location of the first assassination of a U.S. ambassador since 1979 and the first successful al-Qaeda-backed attack on U.S. soil since the 9/11 strikes. (Our embassies and consulates are sovereign U.S. territory.)
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 20 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 22 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014