It is perhaps not accidental that the State Department cites the need to complete the investigation as an excuse to stay silent on...
Neo-CON alert! Jonah is a bright guy, but like most columnists on TH who write about the M.E., he is a hard-core neoCON, ie., Israel-Firster. Such thinking caused us to squander a good $1 TRILLION in Iraq. Saddam WAS a bad dude, but he OPPOSED Osama Bin Hidin' AND Iran, and was a check on the latter. Now Iraq leans toward Iran!!!
We're now entering the fourth week of the "CSI: Benghazi" hostage crisis. That's how long an FBI forensic team has been trying to gain access in Libya to what the State Department still calls a crime scene -- the Obama administration's preferred term for the location of the first assassination of a U.S. ambassador since 1979 and the first successful al-Qaeda-backed attack on U.S. soil since the 9/11 strikes. (Our embassies and consulates are sovereign U.S. territory.)
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 12 hours ago