Only six of our grandchildren made the trek south, because so many of them had...
One thing that continues to amaze me about the ObaMessiah is his supposed "personal popularity." Even by the low standards of politicians he is a shameless liar and hypocrite. He brays about bipartisan, balanced approaches, then laughs off the opposition positions. His irresponsible Big Guvment agenda was soundly clobbered in 2010, then his leftist con man team sucked in the gullible low information voters for re-election. Of course, it did not hurt his errant cause that the nonfeasant media were in the tank to an egregious, seemingly unbelievable degree.
PAWLEYS ISLAND, S.C. -- It seemed like a good idea at the time. After Christmas, my wife, Betsy, and I planned to head south to this lovely barrier island in the South Carolina Lowcountry. Our plan included celebrating New Year's quietly with as many of our kids, their kids and our friends as possible and then returning to Virginia. It was supposed to be the antithesis of Times Square. Like so many of the best-laid plans of mice and men, it didn't turn out quite as expected.
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 21 mins ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 52 mins ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Oh my: Cory Gardner 46, Mark Udall 39 in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Conservative Jeb Hensarling: The GOP agenda next year should include a “vibrant” guest-worker program for low-skilled workers Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Meanwhile in Israel, Hamas claims responsibility for attack in Jerusalem Noah Rothman 3 hours ago