In 2008, a perfect storm developed for Barack Obama: an economic crisis, which was effectively, though unfairly, blamed on Republicans; war fatigue, which had been stoked by six years of Democratic anti-Bush propaganda; a messianic illusion personified in Obama, who was promising incomprehensibly wonderful yet undefined change and utopian-level bipartisanship; and a Republican opponent who all but forfeited the election to Obama...
OMG-- Obamaphiles dare to complain about dividing America!?!? The entire premise of the Wizard Of Ozbama's campaign has been to blame Dubya, make excuses for O's abject failures (stimulus?! shovel-ready jobs?! Solyndra?! Benghazi?!), and bray fallaciously, "I never said it could be done in one term..." (Oh, those dang videotapes!) Let's see-- a phony war on women...class warfare...no divisive claptrap there! Let's end America's national nightmare...send Obama back to Chicago! We got conned into trying hopey/changey, the PC pig in a poke-- now let's hope for a REAL change! There is simply not enough lipstick to dress up THAT pig!
I want to give you an updated list of reasons I believe that Mitt Romney will win the election Tuesday. So much information, so much confusion, so much uncertainty. But I don't think it's so complex as it seems.
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 36 minutes ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 46 minutes ago
- Boehner gets angry on immigration: When is Obama going to take some responsibility for something? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago