In 2008, a perfect storm developed for Barack Obama: an economic crisis, which was effectively, though unfairly, blamed on Republicans; war fatigue, which had been stoked by six years of Democratic anti-Bush propaganda; a messianic illusion personified in Obama, who was promising incomprehensibly wonderful yet undefined change and utopian-level bipartisanship; and a Republican opponent who all but forfeited the election to Obama...
OMG-- Obamaphiles dare to complain about dividing America!?!? The entire premise of the Wizard Of Ozbama's campaign has been to blame Dubya, make excuses for O's abject failures (stimulus?! shovel-ready jobs?! Solyndra?! Benghazi?!), and bray fallaciously, "I never said it could be done in one term..." (Oh, those dang videotapes!) Let's see-- a phony war on women...class warfare...no divisive claptrap there! Let's end America's national nightmare...send Obama back to Chicago! We got conned into trying hopey/changey-- now let's hope for a REAL change!
I want to give you an updated list of reasons I believe that Mitt Romney will win the election Tuesday. So much information, so much confusion, so much uncertainty. But I don't think it's so complex as it seems.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago