I don’t get it. I don’t understand how Obama can be tied in the polls with Romney when you look at all of the facts. By all rights he should be losing in a landslide. Unemployment and under employment numbers are miserable, the housing market is gasping for breath. It’s trying to inch its way back, but it takes two steps forward and one step back. Our credit rating has been downgraded twice since he took office, QE 3 just hit last week with more counterfeit money entering the system, we were attacked once again on 9/11 and the...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I have to agree with something that Laura Ingraham opined-- too many are pop culture products who simply do not read/understand deeply enough to see thru the ploys of the Left. It is REALLY quite stunning that Obama is even still in the game! He is making Jimma' Carter look like a successful president economically! It has long been known that a danger of republics is that demagogues will promise presents for votes. But as Margaret Thatcher warned, the problem with taxing the rich to pay for YOUR benefits/socialism is that eventually you run out of OTHER people to tax. Obama IS the artful demagogue in chief-- handled by Axelrod, Plouffe, Jarrett, etc., aided and abetted by fawning, complicit Leftist media!
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 53 minutes ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 13 hours ago