As most of you know, during a football game last week Bob Costas lectured us po’ goofy Americans about the evils of a “gun culture” and how we need to evolve away from being obsessed with firearms. As soon as I heard that drivel roll off Mr. C’s tongue I ordered another 30/06, a sweet Walther PPK and a custom .416 Rigby turnbolt. Cowabunga, Bob. Thanks for reminding me to buy more guns.
In response to:
some inconvenient truths-- Let's cut thru the bull...most of the problems with football players are with blacks...and those problems are myriad-- drugs, alcohol, violence to associates and women. Their IQ's are typically room temperature.The most common denominator to prison populations is low IQ, followed closely by race (blacks and Hispanics). They take to violence like ducks to water. When the local news speaks of a fight on a school bus, you know before you look that it involves blacks, usually attacking whites they resent bitterly. There are simply material differences-- and they are NOT just "cultural." They tried to excuse Michael Vick running a dog fighting ring as "just a black culture thing," as if that somehow made it alright.
NewsBusted! President Obama, ISIS, 9/11, August Jobs Report, NBC News, Syrian Rebels, South Dakota Snow
- Study: Nighty network news covered Bush’s crumbling job approval 124 times to this point in year six — versus nine times for Obama Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- An Orwellian War: U.S. routinely calling operations in Iraq what they are not Noah Rothman 52 mins ago
- How many people are poised to lose 2014 ObamaCare coverage? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Thousands of American troops headed to Africa to fight… Ebola? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- WaPo editors: Say, this ISIS intervention looks a wee bit “underpowered,” no? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- ObamaCare subsidies funding abortion coverage: GAO Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago