Take the question of jobs. How many times have we heard about how many jobs have been added during the Obama administration? Yet few people bother to find out whether these are net additions to jobs -- which is...
Reasons O won... 1) first, it was dead close-- it ain't no mandate! 2) the Obamanators relentlessly pushed a dissembling narrative and a compliant, nonfeasant press declined to challenge that narrative-- the bad economy was all Bush's fault...the war on women...Republicans are anti-Hispanic...they just care about the rich...Obama offers better hope for jobs eventually 3) we have undergone HUGE demographic changes. Whites are down to only 72% of the vote while Hispanics are up to 14%; O successfully used them, and they matter in Fl, Co., etc. 4) single women now predominate; like blacks and browns, they are just OK with Big Guvment giving them stuff; a bigger dependent class: 47% are net takers 5) PC schools have brainwashed Millennials
This country is at a historic crossroads, and the path we choose can determine our future far beyond the next four years. Our children and grandchildren may someday bless us or curse us for what we do this Tuesday. Against that background, it is painful to see the petty talking points and gross misconceptions that seem to dominate this year's election campaign.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 9 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 10 hours ago