Take the question of jobs. How many times have we heard about how many jobs have been added during the Obama administration? Yet few people bother to find out whether these are net additions to jobs -- which is...
Reasons O won... 1) first, it was dead close-- it ain't no mandate! 2) the Obamanators relentlessly pushed a dissembling narrative and a compliant, nonfeasant press declined to challenge that narrative-- the bad economy was all Bush's fault...the war on women...Republicans are anti-Hispanic...they just care about the rich...Obama offers better hope for jobs eventually 3) we have undergone HUGE demographic changes. Whites are down to only 72% of the vote while Hispanics are up to 14%; O successfully used them, and they matter in Fl, Co., etc. 4) single women now predominate; like blacks and browns, they are just OK with Big Guvment giving them stuff; a bigger dependent class: 47% are net takers 5) PC schools have brainwashed Millennials
This country is at a historic crossroads, and the path we choose can determine our future far beyond the next four years. Our children and grandchildren may someday bless us or curse us for what we do this Tuesday. Against that background, it is painful to see the petty talking points and gross misconceptions that seem to dominate this year's election campaign.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014