Take the question of jobs. How many times have we heard about how many jobs have been added during the Obama administration? Yet few people bother to find out whether these are net additions to jobs -- which is...
Reasons O won... 1) first, it was dead close-- it ain't no mandate! 2) the Obamanators relentlessly pushed a dissembling narrative and a compliant, nonfeasant press declined to challenge that narrative-- the bad economy was all Bush's fault...the war on women...Republicans are anti-Hispanic...they just care about the rich...Obama offers better hope for jobs eventually 3) we have undergone HUGE demographic changes. Whites are down to only 72% of the vote while Hispanics are up to 14%; O successfully used them, and they matter in Fl, Co., etc. 4) single women now predominate; like blacks and browns, they are just OK with Big Guvment giving them stuff; a bigger dependent class: 47% are net takers 5) PC schools have brainwashed Millennials
This country is at a historic crossroads, and the path we choose can determine our future far beyond the next four years. Our children and grandchildren may someday bless us or curse us for what we do this Tuesday. Against that background, it is painful to see the petty talking points and gross misconceptions that seem to dominate this year's election campaign.
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 52 mins ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Question for new “View” co-host Nicolle Wallace: When did you just want to pop Palin? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Bad news from Pelosi: Republicans winning the Senate would be the end of civilization Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- NATO begins military exercises in Ukraine Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- New State Department semantic fun: Are we “coordinating” with Iran against ISIS or not? Allahpundit 4 hours ago