Take the question of jobs. How many times have we heard about how many jobs have been added during the Obama administration? Yet few people bother to find out whether these are net additions to jobs -- which is...
Reasons O won... 1) first, it was dead close-- it ain't no mandate! 2) the Obamanators relentlessly pushed a dissembling narrative and a compliant, nonfeasant press declined to challenge that narrative-- the bad economy was all Bush's fault...the war on women...Republicans are anti-Hispanic...they just care about the rich...Obama offers better hope for jobs eventually 3) we have undergone HUGE demographic changes. Whites are down to only 72% of the vote while Hispanics are up to 14%; O successfully used them, and they matter in Fl, Co., etc. 4) single women now predominate; like blacks and browns, they are just OK with Big Guvment giving them stuff; a bigger dependent class: 47% are net takers 5) PC schools have brainwashed Millennials
This country is at a historic crossroads, and the path we choose can determine our future far beyond the next four years. Our children and grandchildren may someday bless us or curse us for what we do this Tuesday. Against that background, it is painful to see the petty talking points and gross misconceptions that seem to dominate this year's election campaign.
- Dems accuse David Perdue of signing girl’s “torso.” Was signing insulin pump Jazz Shaw 12 mins ago
- Quinnipiac poll: Udall not gaining on Gardner in the home stretch Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- White House: Obama didn’t really mean it when he said a vote for Nunn is a vote for a Dem majority Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Report: As many as seven wounded in shooting at Washington school; Update: One victim dead; Update: Motive? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama meets Ebola survivor Nina Pham in the Oval Office Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Gallup poll shows Tea Party supporters the most motivated to vote Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago