The reason, we are told, is a change that Republicans have previously rejected but Democrats and Latino groups see as indispensable: a procedure for illegal immigrants to become legal residents and, eventually, citizens. Critics call it "amnesty" and say it will spur illegal immigration as surely as...
Chapman has REPEATEDLY demonstrated here that the is an open border, cheap labor advocate! NO THANKS, pal! We have seen the canary die in that coal mine-- Mexifornia!
To hear opponents tell it, you don't want to be standing along the U.S. border when an immigration reform bill becomes law. Millions of foreigners who were previously content in their native lands will hear about it, pack a bag and storm across the U.S. border, trampling anyone unlucky enough to be in the way.
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago