In May, Rev. Billy Graham took out full page ads in North Carolina newspapers stating in part, “The Bible is clear — God’s definition of marriage is between a man and a woman. I want to...
Women Will Drive Election Results... And NOW they KNOW that Romney is not a chimera-- a mythological, fire-breathing monster, commonly represented with a lion's head, a goat's body, and a serpent's tail--despite the effort of the Chicago political mafia to portray him as such. The Obamanators have spent $ millions trying to fabricate a war on women, but most are not stupid enough to fail to realize that a DREADFUL economy and job market, and soaring costs of living (gas, food, use taxes) hurt single women most. None (but the stupid and gullible...all already Obama voters) really believes that Romney wants to prohibit birth control. The Left has been insulting cognitive women.
In comments made before the presidential debate this past Tuesday, Chris Matthews claimed that Gov. Romney’s position on abortion was “almost like Sharia,” stating, “You’re saying to the country, we’re going to operate under a religious theory, under a religious belief.” In doing so, Matthews repeated the common leftwing libel that conservative moral principles with a basis in religious beliefs are equivalent to radical Islam.
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 6 mins ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 47 mins ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Monica Lewinsky’s return is scaring Hillary’s backers Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: The only technology that Americans really wanted from the future will soon be real Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obamacare users pitched for voter registration Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago