In May, Rev. Billy Graham took out full page ads in North Carolina newspapers stating in part, “The Bible is clear — God’s definition of marriage is between a man and a woman. I want to...
Women Will Drive Election Results... And NOW they KNOW that Romney is not a chimera-- a mythological, fire-breathing monster, commonly represented with a lion's head, a goat's body, and a serpent's tail--despite the effort of the Chicago political mafia to portray him as such. The Obamanators have spent $ millions trying to fabricate a war on women, but most are not stupid enough to fail to realize that a DREADFUL economy and job market, and soaring costs of living (gas, food, use taxes) hurt single women most. None (but the stupid and gullible...all already Obama voters) really believes that Romney wants to prohibit birth control. The Left has been insulting cognitive women.
In comments made before the presidential debate this past Tuesday, Chris Matthews claimed that Gov. Romney’s position on abortion was “almost like Sharia,” stating, “You’re saying to the country, we’re going to operate under a religious theory, under a religious belief.” In doing so, Matthews repeated the common leftwing libel that conservative moral principles with a basis in religious beliefs are equivalent to radical Islam.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago