In debate this time around, Mitt Romney hammered Barack Obama mercilessly. Under the ongoing assault Obama's knees buckled and he repeatedly looked glassy-eyed. If the contest were a prizefight, the referee would have stepped...
As the ancient Greeks intoned---> nothing in excess; everything in moderation. IF the ObaMessiah, the Wizard of Ozbama, the Pied Piper of Unwanted Changes had done a better job as a chief executive (his FIRST EVER attempt at being an exec of anything!...he had never led even a boy scout troop), nobody would care that he loves golf and takes VERY expensive vacations on the taxpayer. Michelle especially has shocked long-time WH staffers with her lavish vacation spending...remember, "Let them eat cake!"? She stays only in 5 * hotels and the most expensive home rentals with a HUGE retinue/coterie of 400 cling-ons.
Reviewing the last few months of this tumultuous presidential campaign, I see the debates as having a wondrous salience. The first was the most momentous since Nixon vs. Kennedy, though that 1960 confrontation was mostly a matter of cosmetics. Listening to it on radio, many in the audience came away thinking that the participant with the five-o'clock shadow had won. That would have been Richard Nixon.
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 22 mins ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Marquette poll: Walker now leads outside the margin of error, tops 50 percent support Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago