In debate this time around, Mitt Romney hammered Barack Obama mercilessly. Under the ongoing assault Obama's knees buckled and he repeatedly looked glassy-eyed. If the contest were a prizefight, the referee would have stepped...
Michelle's Last Four Years - Lest We Forget Having financial problems or a tough time? At least Michelle Obama was able to spend between $10 and $12 million dollars of YOUR money on vacations, so everyone hasn't had a hard time. "Everybody's going to have to give a little bit. ... If you're a family trying to cut back, you might skip going out to dinner, you might put off a vacation." -- Barack Obama http://thpatriots.blogspot.com/2012/10/michelles-last-four-years-lest-we-forget.html
Reviewing the last few months of this tumultuous presidential campaign, I see the debates as having a wondrous salience. The first was the most momentous since Nixon vs. Kennedy, though that 1960 confrontation was mostly a matter of cosmetics. Listening to it on radio, many in the audience came away thinking that the participant with the five-o'clock shadow had won. That would have been Richard Nixon.
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 40 mins ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago