In debate this time around, Mitt Romney hammered Barack Obama mercilessly. Under the ongoing assault Obama's knees buckled and he repeatedly looked glassy-eyed. If the contest were a prizefight, the referee would have stepped...
America SAW in the debates that the months of $ millions spent by the Obamanators trying to assassinate Romney's character did not dovetail with the man they saw-- and they found Romney reasonable, thoughtful, and likable-- and HE has new ideas. Attacking Romney is NOT a vision or a plan. Obama is playing Small Ball...we need someone with a record of winning and succeeding when he engages, not someone trying to learn on his first EVER executive job. We have been there, done that with the ObaMessiah. It is OK to admit our collective mistake and dump the socialist dissembler and excuse-maker who is clueless about leading. Clint Eastwood is RIGHT-- on election day, "Make My Day!" Take pride again in American exceptionalism-- vote ROMNEY!
Reviewing the last few months of this tumultuous presidential campaign, I see the debates as having a wondrous salience. The first was the most momentous since Nixon vs. Kennedy, though that 1960 confrontation was mostly a matter of cosmetics. Listening to it on radio, many in the audience came away thinking that the participant with the five-o'clock shadow had won. That would have been Richard Nixon.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago