Romney and His Faith

LoachDriver Wrote: Aug 06, 2012 10:33 PM
Romney is infinitely more qualified for the presidency than Obozo is & I hope he, Romney, wins the election. Don't care if it seems unreasonable, I, a registered Republican, won't vote for sither one of them, Romney or Odumbo. It's my vote & I do not have to vote foe someone I dislike & I just won't do so.
Nor did I see a coupon. Had I been presented with one, it'd made no difference. The once in my life I've been to a Chick-fil-A was months ago, but I intend to patronize one in the near future.

Gridlock and Gun Control

LoachDriver Wrote: Aug 06, 2012 4:06 PM
An outstanding essay!
Let's strive to get the UN out of the USA & the USA out of the U.N. Were we to accomplish that, we'd save a bundle of the taxpayer's money. After all, we foot about half of the U.N.'s total spendingt.
Fortunately, I live far from NYC & Nanny Bloomberg cannot hassle me. I'll hang onto my gun & continue to eat as I wish.
Of course, one positive of this little tempst is that it's provided tons of free advertising for Chic-fil-A

UN Treaty Mischief on Disabilities

LoachDriver Wrote: Jul 24, 2012 5:30 PM
were determined to be 100% permanently disabled due to our wounds. Guess what, that's a distinction I'd druther avoided. But perhaps perversely, I'd not not gone to 'Nam as a soldier.

UN Treaty Mischief on Disabilities

LoachDriver Wrote: Jul 24, 2012 5:30 PM

UN Treaty Mischief on Disabilities

LoachDriver Wrote: Jul 24, 2012 5:30 PM

UN Treaty Mischief on Disabilities

LoachDriver Wrote: Jul 24, 2012 5:19 PM
As one rated 100% permanently disabled by the V.A. due to wounds incurred in Viet-Nam, I certainly don't want any busy-bodies from the U.N. monkeying around with U.S. laws & procedures. Nor do I want Obozo & his gang of misfits playing fast & loose with U.S. soveregnty. Want ev\idence I fought in 'Nam? www.vietnamproject.ttu.edu/banshee Merely check the unit roster for my name, Dave Livingston. No, don't know how to present evidence I've the dubious distinction to be one of our 23,214 Viet-Nam War veterans rated 100% disabled. Anyway, more than 303,000 Americans were WIA in Indochina during the Viet-Nam War, but only about half of whom, a bit more than 153,000 required any hospitalization & about 7 3/4% of our WIAs, or 23,214 of us,
It'd take a cruel-hearted person to go up to one of those children to say, "You shouldn't be alive because you were conceived in sin." The children bear no burden of guilt because of the circumstances of their conception.