Don't knock the fed for keeping interest rates low, my investments in REITs are doing just fine.
Well O.K. I'll vote for Romney, but it'll be done reluctantly & holding my nose while I do so. If Odumbo weren't such an unmitigated disaster in the WH there's no way I'd, a conservative Republican (pro-life Catholic, member of the NRA & WIA Viet-Nam War veteran), vote for this moderate Democrat attempting to pose as a proper Republican.

Klein: Hillary Turned Down Veep Spot

LoachDriver Wrote: Aug 18, 2012 10:25 PM
Yes, IMO you're correct re: all three points, but don't forget humbleness is considered a Christian virtue. Of course, it's frequently not much fun to be humilated, as virtuous as it may be. People who don't take themselves overly serious have an advantage in such a situation: they can laugh at themselves. Can Hillary laugh at herself, do you think?
We need more insurance companies & banks? Just like we need more lawyers.

Eurozone GDP Sinks .2%

LoachDriver Wrote: Aug 15, 2012 9:27 PM
Mattew Lynn on "The Wall Street Journal's" "Market Watch" blog makes a perceptive observation: that "the Euro is an already dead currency," He explains why it is already dead.

Tea Party Strikes in Missouri

LoachDriver Wrote: Aug 08, 2012 10:57 AM
The MSM told us the Tea Party had ceased to exist. The MSM fifbbed to us?

An Absentee God?

LoachDriver Wrote: Aug 08, 2012 10:52 AM
This is a beautiful little essay I've joyfully sent to many friends & acquaintances.

Cruz Missile

LoachDriver Wrote: Aug 07, 2012 7:18 PM
Murchison indeed looks like an stablishment water carrier; he rattled on for two pages about Cruz' upset victory without once mentioning the Tea Party, the movement largely responsible for Gruz' victory over the establishment's choice, Dewhurst..

Romney and His Faith

LoachDriver Wrote: Aug 06, 2012 10:46 PM
That's set in concrete as solid as the shoes Jimmy Hoffa is probably wearing.

Romney and His Faith

LoachDriver Wrote: Aug 06, 2012 10:33 PM
Romney is infinitely more qualified for the presidency than Obozo is & I hope he, Romney, wins the election. Don't care if it seems unreasonable, I, a registered Republican, won't vote for sither one of them, Romney or Odumbo. It's my vote & I do not have to vote foe someone I dislike & I just won't do so.