There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
Nationally, since they get that nice popular vote pad from California voters...the Dems can say they won handily. But, in several states, sure, it is clear they may have cheated enough to win key states. But, the RNC w/ several hundred millions in budget, lots of bundlers, cannot now in 2012 muster up enough spine to truly attack the Democratic Party tactics. Did 2000 prez race show you nothing, Washington governor race recount, Minnesota Franken win by cheating, Florida every time, Sanchez v. Dornan, come on GOP, get a spine, get some legal firepower. Romney did wait to concede, the media was ready hours before he was. He could have waited a little longer. Yes. Mitt's a good man. The storm, Akin-Murdock, & cheating did him in.
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 56 minutes ago
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Rick Perry brings down the house at CPAC Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 4 hours ago