There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
Nationally, since they get that nice popular vote pad from California voters...the Dems can say they won handily. But, in several states, sure, it is clear they may have cheated enough to win key states. But, the RNC w/ several hundred millions in budget, lots of bundlers, cannot now in 2012 muster up enough spine to truly attack the Democratic Party tactics. Did 2000 prez race show you nothing, Washington governor race recount, Minnesota Franken win by cheating, Florida every time, Sanchez v. Dornan, come on GOP, get a spine, get some legal firepower. Romney did wait to concede, the media was ready hours before he was. He could have waited a little longer. Yes. Mitt's a good man. The storm, Akin-Murdock, & cheating did him in.
- Family friend tells WaPo: Yes, Darren Wilson did suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 47 mins ago
- Let’s play ‘What if a GOP’er Said It’ with Harry Reid’s racially insensitive jokes Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- NATO: Russia has moved artillery units and personnel into Ukraine Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Hamas executes “collaborators” as Israeli air strikes target leadership Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House: That round of golf after the Foley video was released doesn’t show the depth of Obama’s grief Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 4 hours ago