There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
The RNC & GOP lawmakers & activists are fast on the track of fraud & illegal activity...even if they lost the election....to make sure the public knows of it & to prevent it from happening again! Yeah, right. The RNC & GOP lawmakers quickly said, ok, we lost, and how can we raise taxes. Democrats are relentless in making sure they win & counting till it comes out in their favor & stopping. Give them credit, they work at cheating much better than the GOP does. The RNC & GOP had 4 years to get this under a spotlight, and instead, they relented.....not as much as usual. I'll give them that. But, where is the outrage over West & Love, where is the RNC request for funds to help in recounts and examining voter fraud?
- The left’s war on football Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- Does the Left really reject Hillary? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Australian raids net more than a dozen terror suspects before planned wave of attacks Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago