I presume there will be an October/November surprise. Problem is, will we believe Obama if they 'hit' an 'Al Queda' base.....they said it was a filmmaker. Will we believe it if they hit anything in Libya, if they have already arrested dozens of people in Libya......whose left? Will we buy the big 'hit' if they blow something up? I think the Obama team underestimates the damage they did by lying so fast, so much, and so unashamedly for weeks re: Libya. It does seem rather late to 'hit' a target, when Obama has spent so much time NOT talking about Libya, blaming everyone else, and throwing Hillary under the bus. Again, who do you hit, and if you do, do WE as a public believe you much anymore.............
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 5 hours ago