I presume there will be an October/November surprise. Problem is, will we believe Obama if they 'hit' an 'Al Queda' base.....they said it was a filmmaker. Will we believe it if they hit anything in Libya, if they have already arrested dozens of people in Libya......whose left? Will we buy the big 'hit' if they blow something up? I think the Obama team underestimates the damage they did by lying so fast, so much, and so unashamedly for weeks re: Libya. It does seem rather late to 'hit' a target, when Obama has spent so much time NOT talking about Libya, blaming everyone else, and throwing Hillary under the bus. Again, who do you hit, and if you do, do WE as a public believe you much anymore.............
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 17 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 19 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 19 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 19 hours ago