I enjoyed the debate or question answer meeting. I learned a lot about both candidates. I wasn't sure I wanted to vote for either candidate but I am now. One thing I appreciated was that the issues were discussed with out name calling. This country is important to me and seeing two grown adults discussing what is a head for our country made me feel better. I do believe the Tea party has pushed Romney forward. I believe all the name calling is pushing Obama back. I wish congress would act like these two gentleman acted I am not voting for any of the people in congress right now my fellow American should do the same. Shame on you congress grow up this is our country you represent.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014