I enjoyed the debate or question answer meeting. I learned a lot about both candidates. I wasn't sure I wanted to vote for either candidate but I am now. One thing I appreciated was that the issues were discussed with out name calling. This country is important to me and seeing two grown adults discussing what is a head for our country made me feel better. I do believe the Tea party has pushed Romney forward. I believe all the name calling is pushing Obama back. I wish congress would act like these two gentleman acted I am not voting for any of the people in congress right now my fellow American should do the same. Shame on you congress grow up this is our country you represent.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 8 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 10 hours ago