I enjoyed the debate or question answer meeting. I learned a lot about both candidates. I wasn't sure I wanted to vote for either candidate but I am now. One thing I appreciated was that the issues were discussed with out name calling. This country is important to me and seeing two grown adults discussing what is a head for our country made me feel better. I do believe the Tea party has pushed Romney forward. I believe all the name calling is pushing Obama back. I wish congress would act like these two gentleman acted I am not voting for any of the people in congress right now my fellow American should do the same. Shame on you congress grow up this is our country you represent.
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago