How Bill Gates Rips Off Babies

lludwig Wrote: May 07, 2012 11:39 PM
Gates never worked a day in his life - He inherited his fortune from his father and uses it to terrorize people in India and Africa forcing vaccinations that kill and make them sterile. This is an evil man with an evil agenda against the human race. He promotes nanotechnology, Monsanto, geo-engineering (chemtrails), and poisoned vaccinations. He should be in JAIL!

Racial Preferences: Unfair and Ridiculous

lludwig Wrote: May 07, 2012 12:03 PM
You can find it in the huge egos of the activist and politicians who believe in their narrow minds that they have successfully divided us, but I say BS to that.

Panetta Beats War Drums on Climate Change

lludwig Wrote: May 07, 2012 2:05 AM
Maybe he is trying to give us a heads up - he has done that before. This man is very hard to read sometimes.

The Sad, Sorry Life of Julia

lludwig Wrote: May 07, 2012 1:59 AM
I see people around the world protesting dictatorship and yet Iran, Russia, France and other countries keep electing dictators. I however do not believe that the election process was honest - but run by electronic companies that commit voter fraud against the people. I also believe that the same is going to happen here since Obama illegally sold our votes to a foreign company called SCYTL which is also funded by Soros. Please everyone call your senators and congressmen or email them and demand an investigation and a stop to this illegal aciton.

The Sad, Sorry Life of Julia

lludwig Wrote: May 07, 2012 1:51 AM
No - if he has his way, he will be her dictator for life.
This kind of voter fraud is well visible but what is coming is not. Obama has outsourced our votes to a foreign company called SCYTL to count our votes and this company is funded by Soros. google or u-tube it. once our electronic votes are sent to SCYTL they are untraceable and the count can be altered. this is illegal and everyone needs to call their congressman and demand this illegal action to stop.

Is the U.S. Postal Service Worth Saving?

lludwig Wrote: Apr 29, 2012 12:59 PM
I have become friends with almost every mailman that delivers to my door and what they tell me about their working conditions is horrifying. their higher ups are absolute tyrants. sometimes I actually see these tyrants walking the beat with the mailman to time his route and sometimes I see them in their little white car spying on the mailman. How can anyone work well under conditions like this? Get rid of the tyrants and I think the post office will be a much happier place.

With ObamaCare, It’s Abortion or Else

lludwig Wrote: Apr 29, 2012 12:49 PM
The administration what to make sure abortions are alive and well to use the kidney of fetuses to make flavor enhancers for their Pepsi and snacks. google or utube it.
It is not the people who should be in jail it is the gov.
I don't think they only enable people but rather they create them. the gov is so corrupt that people are angry and want to stick it to the gov. any way they can. I fear that when the gov is done doing their corrupting (which will be never) that everyone will be in these peoples shoes one way or another.