Hey Unions: Welcome to Politics

lludwig Wrote: Jul 10, 2012 11:21 AM
http://www.rense.com/general32/americ.htm 36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions This document has been in our Congressional Records since 1963. If anyone does not believe that unions are formed to control us then here is proof that all they want is complete control over us. So if anyone out there still likes unions, Why not just send your ridiculous monthly due directly to Obama and eliminate the middle men.
Does anyone see the war that will shortly follow, and Obamanation will be leading the pack. I hope they are able to stand their ground and realize that this is the only American way to defeat these evil socialist. I also hope all school districts follow their lead.
In my 60 years - I have never seen such a reprehensible breed of inhuman beings. There is zero compassion for other humans in the eyes and hearts of these reprehensible inhuman leeches. Perhaps this explains why Hollywood came out with so many blood-sucking zombie movies.

Not so Fine

lludwig Wrote: Jun 23, 2012 11:29 AM
I do not actually think the economy ever had a jump or got stronger. All I hear in the news on a daily basis is more layoffs via walmart, coal-workers, etc. This war Obama waged on Americans is evil to the bone.

The #@*&! Problem

lludwig Wrote: Jun 18, 2012 4:44 PM
Yes - sarcasms works, but the usage of four letter words does not constitute a low IQ. What does constitute a low IQ are these idiots that wage war on people who use these words to emphasize anger or surprise or even joy are so intimidated like four year old children, instead of heeding the message. I think it would be much more productive if these small minded idiots would wage war on pedophiles or rapist, the kind of people who are actually foul.
Hell, we never left the recession, in fact I believe we are actually in a depression with all of the jobless people out there. And the cost of living via gas, utilities and food just confirm that even further.

The #@*&! Problem

lludwig Wrote: Jun 18, 2012 2:12 PM
What is their f*&king problem. It is custom to use the f word in England and it is used routinely. They need to grow the hell up!

Obama Has No Faith

lludwig Wrote: Jun 11, 2012 5:27 PM
And you do not think that this is an insult as well as an assult on the American People? Obama signed a bill to detain us indefinitely, he signed a bill to kill bald eagles, and also a bill to allow the slaughtering of horses, and what about him apologizing to other countries because America is so evil, and what happened to his transparency promise - please tell me. Also tell me why he passes bills to remove our food, medical supplies, self protection if he chooses to, and why he needs to pass Marshall law bill against us. You can also explain to me why he needs so many thugs with him in OUR WHITE HOUSE? And how about the anti-hording bill that prevents us from having more than a months worth of food in our own homes.

Obama Has No Faith

lludwig Wrote: Jun 11, 2012 4:48 PM
can you tell me who in the world Obama is? He is black, he is white, he is gay, he is straight, he is Christian, he is Muslim, he is Barrack, he is Barry, he is Hawaiian, he is African, he is American, he is a doctor (health care crap), he is a banker (wall street crap), he brags his truthfulness and yet does the opposite incessantly, he is a thug (Chicago days), a president and a dictator. Just where is this man leading America?
What boggles my mind, is that these liberals who seem to know it all in their own minds, have failed policy after failed policy and they do not stop or shut up long enough to ask a simple question: "What have we done wrong"? Instead they push new agendas in place of failed agendas thinking it will work this time.

The Secret Kill List

lludwig Wrote: May 31, 2012 1:39 PM
How about this for an actual "Kill List": http://www.nachumlist.com/deadpool.htm