Katie and Cortney have already touched on this brewing "controversy," but I suspect the smallness of the issue -- if you can call it that -- is actually indicative of something larger. The Left's fixation on Mitt Romney's turn of phrase "women full of binders" in the second debate may represent the pettiest and most trivial chapter of this entire campaign. And yes, I'm fully aware of the fact that we've witnessed multiple attacks centered around Romney's pets. At first, I viewed "binders" as a transitory lefty internet meme-generator and twitter sensation....
This trash coming from the mouth of a so called president who campaigned on his own sex appeal to women. Does not everyone remember obamanation posing half nude on the beach in Hawaii. What a lying hypocrite!!! This also coming from so called man who marries to appear devoted to women when in reality he is a homo!!!!! Again lying hypocrite. And how does a good Christian condone the aborting of women’s unborn babies, because he is not a Christian but a Muslim Radical!!!! Again a flaming lying hypocrite. Please anyone add to this list because I know that there are hundreds of other hypocrisy’s obamanation is guilty of.
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 13 minutes ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago