Katie and Cortney have already touched on this brewing "controversy," but I suspect the smallness of the issue -- if you can call it that -- is actually indicative of something larger. The Left's fixation on Mitt Romney's turn of phrase "women full of binders" in the second debate may represent the pettiest and most trivial chapter of this entire campaign. And yes, I'm fully aware of the fact that we've witnessed multiple attacks centered around Romney's pets. At first, I viewed "binders" as a transitory lefty internet meme-generator and twitter sensation....
This trash coming from the mouth of a so called president who campaigned on his own sex appeal to women. Does not everyone remember obamanation posing half nude on the beach in Hawaii. What a lying hypocrite!!! This also coming from so called man who marries to appear devoted to women when in reality he is a homo!!!!! Again lying hypocrite. And how does a good Christian condone the aborting of women’s unborn babies, because he is not a Christian but a Muslim Radical!!!! Again a flaming lying hypocrite. Please anyone add to this list because I know that there are hundreds of other hypocrisy’s obamanation is guilty of.
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 21 mins ago
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Iraqi PM: Please, America, don’t send troops back to Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: If it was wrong not to protect the Benghazi consulate, it’s wrong not to protect the one in Kurdistan Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Vikings retreat on Peterson after sponsors, media erupt Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago