Katie and Cortney have already touched on this brewing "controversy," but I suspect the smallness of the issue -- if you can call it that -- is actually indicative of something larger. The Left's fixation on Mitt Romney's turn of phrase "women full of binders" in the second debate may represent the pettiest and most trivial chapter of this entire campaign. And yes, I'm fully aware of the fact that we've witnessed multiple attacks centered around Romney's pets. At first, I viewed "binders" as a transitory lefty internet meme-generator and twitter sensation....
This trash coming from the mouth of a so called president who campaigned on his own sex appeal to women. Does not everyone remember obamanation posing half nude on the beach in Hawaii. What a lying hypocrite!!! This also coming from so called man who marries to appear devoted to women when in reality he is a homo!!!!! Again lying hypocrite. And how does a good Christian condone the aborting of women’s unborn babies, because he is not a Christian but a Muslim Radical!!!! Again a flaming lying hypocrite. Please anyone add to this list because I know that there are hundreds of other hypocrisy’s obamanation is guilty of.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago