None are so blind as those who cannot see the truth. What makes it worse, is the fact that Obama warned the people time after time of what he intended to do, and also told us that he would stand by his Muslim friends, even if it involved conflict with the United States. Yet the very people he wants to destroy elected him President, and continue to follow and believe every lie he tells them. The mass media prints news items about government projects and activities as though they are all done by Obama alone. They continue to make every effort to convince the people, get them used to the fact, that we have one man rule in our country. And our Congress and Supreme Court sit idly by, letting him assume powers that are not granted him.
Last week, responding to President Obama's latest populist assault on the wealthy, I issued a commentary in which I explained why his ideas about American economic history were fundamentally flawed. As dangerous and erroneous as those views are, at least I can cut the President some slack for commenting on a subject in which he really has no basis for expertise.
Hailing from academia and local community organizing, Barack Obama likely did not spend huge amounts of time boning up on economic history. However, there are other subjects where he should find firmer footing....
- 72-Hour ceasefire in Gaza lasted just 90 minutes Noah Rothman 38 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 13 hours ago