None are so blind as those who cannot see the truth. What makes it worse, is the fact that Obama warned the people time after time of what he intended to do, and also told us that he would stand by his Muslim friends, even if it involved conflict with the United States. Yet the very people he wants to destroy elected him President, and continue to follow and believe every lie he tells them. The mass media prints news items about government projects and activities as though they are all done by Obama alone. They continue to make every effort to convince the people, get them used to the fact, that we have one man rule in our country. And our Congress and Supreme Court sit idly by, letting him assume powers that are not granted him.
Last week, responding to President Obama's latest populist assault on the wealthy, I issued a commentary in which I explained why his ideas about American economic history were fundamentally flawed. As dangerous and erroneous as those views are, at least I can cut the President some slack for commenting on a subject in which he really has no basis for expertise.
Hailing from academia and local community organizing, Barack Obama likely did not spend huge amounts of time boning up on economic history. However, there are other subjects where he should find firmer footing....
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 8 hours ago