None are so blind as those who cannot see the truth. What makes it worse, is the fact that Obama warned the people time after time of what he intended to do, and also told us that he would stand by his Muslim friends, even if it involved conflict with the United States. Yet the very people he wants to destroy elected him President, and continue to follow and believe every lie he tells them. The mass media prints news items about government projects and activities as though they are all done by Obama alone. They continue to make every effort to convince the people, get them used to the fact, that we have one man rule in our country. And our Congress and Supreme Court sit idly by, letting him assume powers that are not granted him.
Last week, responding to President Obama's latest populist assault on the wealthy, I issued a commentary in which I explained why his ideas about American economic history were fundamentally flawed. As dangerous and erroneous as those views are, at least I can cut the President some slack for commenting on a subject in which he really has no basis for expertise.
Hailing from academia and local community organizing, Barack Obama likely did not spend huge amounts of time boning up on economic history. However, there are other subjects where he should find firmer footing....
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago