Why Are the Rich Still Enamored of Obama?

Lloyd99 Wrote: Apr 22, 2012 1:25 PM
They love Obama because they, for the most part, are socialist in nature, and believe that they will be part of his elite ruling class, should he succeed in this plans for out country. Almost every action Obama takes cost enormous amounts of tax payer dollars, and leads to our eventual ruin, if we do not stand up and defend our way of life. One man cannot make mandates, rules, regulations, laws that take away all of our basic rights, unless the three and a half million people allow him to do so. Every news item seems to say "they won't allow us to do this anymore; we can no longer do so and so, and on and on. Who is this "they" we are always hearing from, and why does anyone pay the slightest attention. Only Congress can ecact laws.

Obama's 2.5 Percent Stall

Lloyd99 Wrote: Apr 21, 2012 1:11 PM
We keep seeing reports from White House that thousands of jobs have been created, but never hear just by who or where they were created.  Who is hiring all these workers?  At the same time, we see no reports of the number of new jobless claims filed.  Following are numbers of new/initial claims filed by recently laid off employees - showing seasonal adjusted (whatever that means), not the higher figures for claims before adjustment. Jan 07, 2012        402,000 Jan 14, 2012        355,000 Jan 21, 2012        379,000 Jan 28, 2012        373,000 Feb 04, 1012        361,000 Feb 11, 2012        351,000 Feb 18, 2012        351,000 Feb 25, 2012        354,000 Mar 03, 2012       372,000 That is a total of 3,298,000 workers losing their jobs in a

Obama's 2.5 Percent Stall

Lloyd99 Wrote: Apr 21, 2012 1:10 PM
I do not see any economic growth when new jobless claims of 300,000 - 400,00 are being filed each week. We keep seeing reports from White House that thousands of jobs have been created, but never hear just by who or where they were created.  Who is hiring all these workers?  At the same time, we see no reports of the number of new jobless claims filed.  Following are numbers of new/initial claims filed by recently laid off employees - showing seasonal adjusted (whatever that means), not the higher figures for claims before adjustment. Jan 07, 2012        402,000 Jan 14, 2012        355,000 Jan 21, 2012        379,000 Jan 28, 2012        373,000 Feb 04, 1012        361,000 Feb 11, 2012        351,000 Feb 18, 2012        351,000 Feb 25, 201

Negroes With Guns

Lloyd99 Wrote: Apr 19, 2012 11:34 AM
Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom of Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any body of regular troops that can be, on any pretense, raised in the United States. – Noah Webster Second Amendment or Constitution: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Infringed means actively break the terms of (a law, agreement, To me, that clearly states that the government has no right to prevent a citizen of the United States from owning & possessing arms.
Our greatest problem relating to unemployment, is that everyone, including writer of this column, continually lie about it. We all know that is much higher than reported, and more and more people are laid off or fired each week. Another problem with the system, is that the wrong people are getting fired. All of the money manipulators on Wall Street, in business, and in our Congress, should be fired instead of the honest hard working individuals that really work for a living.

Diane Sawyer Versus 'Too Rich' Romney

Lloyd99 Wrote: Apr 18, 2012 10:13 AM
Sawyer is the last person that should be asking Romney about his wealth, and the fact that he has no knowledge of the working class and their problems. She and her husband probably make more in a year that Obama does, and the don't seem to have or want a family. She is a typical liberal (socialist) that believes she and her kind should have the best of everything, while the common people are there only to serve them. She is a member of the elite ruling class, and the rest of us are the working class. Romney's election would block Obama's goal to ruin our form of government, and being a strong supporter of Obama, Sawyer cannot bear to see that happen. The welfare of our country and it's citizens is not important to her.
i don't need a woman to tell me how to become a gentleman, for I believe that I have always been as much a gentleman as she is a lady. I have always respected women, and it comes naturally, for I was raised and taught by my Mother and my Sister. I never knew my Father, but I had a pretty good and decent Step Father, so I have nothing to complain about in that respect. All of my school teachers were women, except of one part of a year when I had a male substitute. In my adult and working life, I worked only for male supervisors, and during my military training all of my instructors were men. I never say much difference between the various people that have had an affect on my life, except for my wife. She is something special.

The Breathless Trumpeter

Lloyd99 Wrote: Apr 17, 2012 11:45 AM
I have ceased to worry or be the least bit concerned with the welfare of other nations, especially those Islamic nations that are bent on destroying all Christians, and will be interested only the welfare of my own country and the citizens thereof. We have spent untold billions of dollars aiding others, some of them our bitter enemies, and it has been all for nothing. They haven't changed in their attitudes or beliefs, or in their goal to destroy us, and they never will. They have fought among themselves throughout history, and they will continue to do so, and we are just wasting our time, money and young people for nothing. In spite of all the money we spent on rebuilding Europe after WWII (Truman Doctrine & Marshal Plan), we owe Tri
When I read articles such as this one, I become very interested in what the writer is saying, for it seems to make a lot of sense. Then it comes to the unemployment rate, and the writer lies about it, just as everyone else is doing. I know, and I believe that almost everyone else knows, that the unemployment rate is much higher. So I have lost all faith in what the writer has told us, because if she lies about something as important as unemployment, then how can I believe anything else she writes?

Shut Up and Listen

Lloyd99 Wrote: Apr 15, 2012 12:27 PM
Women are not the only people in our world. We still have men around, and the should be considered just as important. We have two sexes, for that is the only way we can continue our race. At present, blacks, hispanics, and asians are bearing children at a rather healthy rate. Caucasians tend not to raise children, or at least limit the number of children they have. This means one thing, and one thing only. We will in time be the minority race. At the present rate, that will not be too far off. We know that we will never go back to the time in America when families were large, and wives stayed home to raise, teach, and control their children's early life. Family was a partnership between man and wife, each sharing equally.