Earlier this week Obama administration officials were caught red-handed adding policy facts about their boss into almost every single official presidential biography (since Calvin Coolidge) listed on the White House website. As a result, the Karl Rove-backed Super PAC American Crossroads released a web ad Friday hammering the administration for using such contemptible tactics to promote their economic and legislative agenda. While officials claim the subtle maneuver was “common practice” and “innocuous,” the Super PAC is using the occasion to mock President Obama and shed light on his failed record. ...
I see Adam Kokesh doesn't explain how he stood outside a U.S. Army Base with an accused cop-killer shouting at American troops to desert. Adam Kokesh works with the enemies of America, AND OBVIOUSLY SO DO YOU.
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 44 minutes ago
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 1 hour ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago