Barack Obama's re-election racket has been running millions of dollars' worth of advertisements claiming that Mitt Romney's "plan" will raise taxes on middle class Americans. This isn't true; Romney promises precisely the opposite, and FactCheck.org has called out Democrats for repeated the debunked charge. But to paraphrase Bill Clinton's DNC speech in Charlotte, it takes some brass to preemptively criticize someone else for doing what you've already done yourself. Before we get to the latest dreary punchline, let's go back to the video tape. May I present to you the man who has...
In response to:
Poor Democrats. Everyone is going to be crying when President Romney is sworn in. They'll be screaming Romney stole the election. How can this be ? The polls all showed how Obama leading. This election will be the most important in our lifetime. This will decide if we are going to be takers or givers. This country is at a crossroads. All conservatives and Republicans know what's at stake. I'm predicting this will be the largest turnout ever for a Republican candidate.
- Bloomberg to spend $50 million to “outmuscle” the NRA Ed Morrissey 59 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago