The good ol' days seem to be over for President Obama as some of his biggest Wall Street donors are choosing to give their 1 percent dollars to rival Mitt Romney this election cycle.
Individuals who work in the securities and investment industry have given the Romney campaign $8.5 million through the end of April, according to data from the Center for Responsive Politics.
Over the same time period, Obama has brought in only $3 million from securities and investment workers, and the industry is only the campaign's fifth largest source of funds.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 22 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 22 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 23 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014