The good ol' days seem to be over for President Obama as some of his biggest Wall Street donors are choosing to give their 1 percent dollars to rival Mitt Romney this election cycle.
Individuals who work in the securities and investment industry have given the Romney campaign $8.5 million through the end of April, according to data from the Center for Responsive Politics.
Over the same time period, Obama has brought in only $3 million from securities and investment workers, and the industry is only the campaign's fifth largest source of funds.
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 29 minutes ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 17 hours ago