Today marks 220 days since President Obama last visited Wisconsin. As regular readers well know, Badger Country is one of twelve battleground states Romney/Ryan desperately need to win in order for Republicans to reclaim the White House in November. But why -- after months of endless campaigning in other swing states -- has The One finally decided to grace Wisconsinites with his presence? Well, the latest web ad from the Republican National Committee provides some useful...
Super-sized malaise for the next 4 or super-sized recovery. The choice is clear, America; CARTER ON STEROIDS vs. REAGAN ON STEROIDS Romney for a better America 2012
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 47 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 15 hours ago