Today marks 220 days since President Obama last visited Wisconsin. As regular readers well know, Badger Country is one of twelve battleground states Romney/Ryan desperately need to win in order for Republicans to reclaim the White House in November. But why -- after months of endless campaigning in other swing states -- has The One finally decided to grace Wisconsinites with his presence? Well, the latest web ad from the Republican National Committee provides some useful...
Super-sized malaise for the next 4 or super-sized recovery. The choice is clear, America; CARTER ON STEROIDS vs. REAGAN ON STEROIDS Romney for a better America 2012
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 6 hours ago