Not all elected representative are bad. Term limits tosses out the good and bad. Too many people do not understand the power of the vote and their responsibility to pay minimal attention to who runs their government at all levels. If they earn a vote by doing their job, let them keep their job. Define your values and vote for the person closest. An hour of your time to vote every 2 years is a small price for freedom. Don't vote? Don't bieatch. You got what you paid for.IMHO
As the nation awaits the most anticipated Supreme Court decision in a generation, it’s worth pondering whether Americans’ life, liberty, and happiness are well served by devotion to a two century old document. Does the Constitution matter today? Could you explain why to a teenager?
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Mary Katharine Ham 14 mins ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 33 mins ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: This is the man a malaise-stricken America needs right now Allahpundit 3 hours ago