Not all elected representative are bad. Term limits tosses out the good and bad. Too many people do not understand the power of the vote and their responsibility to pay minimal attention to who runs their government at all levels. If they earn a vote by doing their job, let them keep their job. Define your values and vote for the person closest. An hour of your time to vote every 2 years is a small price for freedom. Don't vote? Don't bieatch. You got what you paid for.IMHO
As the nation awaits the most anticipated Supreme Court decision in a generation, it’s worth pondering whether Americans’ life, liberty, and happiness are well served by devotion to a two century old document. Does the Constitution matter today? Could you explain why to a teenager?
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 33 minutes ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago