We're likely to see or hear less about the operations of the Dodd-Frank financial regulation legislation, passed four months after Obamacare. Most of us don't work at banks or financial institutions, which will have to grapple with its myriad provisions and the regulations to be issued thereunder, and we tend to toss...
Big banks should be subject to liquidation if that is the means to get the best return for investors.
Over the next year, we will probably see much controversy over the implementation of Obamacare. Health insurance is something that almost every adult has some acquaintance with, and there seem to be glitches aplenty in the legislation, much delay in issuing regulations and some possible changes resulting from litigation.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago