We're likely to see or hear less about the operations of the Dodd-Frank financial regulation legislation, passed four months after Obamacare. Most of us don't work at banks or financial institutions, which will have to grapple with its myriad provisions and the regulations to be issued thereunder, and we tend to toss...
Big banks should be subject to liquidation if that is the means to get the best return for investors.
Over the next year, we will probably see much controversy over the implementation of Obamacare. Health insurance is something that almost every adult has some acquaintance with, and there seem to be glitches aplenty in the legislation, much delay in issuing regulations and some possible changes resulting from litigation.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- 2014’s ‘Clinton Democrats’ crashing and burning Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- The Democrats’ embarrassing attempt to blame Republican for Ebola collapses Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- NFL Week 7 open thread Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago