We're likely to see or hear less about the operations of the Dodd-Frank financial regulation legislation, passed four months after Obamacare. Most of us don't work at banks or financial institutions, which will have to grapple with its myriad provisions and the regulations to be issued thereunder, and we tend to toss...
Big banks should be subject to liquidation if that is the means to get the best return for investors.
Over the next year, we will probably see much controversy over the implementation of Obamacare. Health insurance is something that almost every adult has some acquaintance with, and there seem to be glitches aplenty in the legislation, much delay in issuing regulations and some possible changes resulting from litigation.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 9 hours ago