This is why we need to get rid of the income tax completely -- not just flatten it. Again. They tried that in 1986, but it obviously didn't work since we're talking about fixing the income tax system again, just 27 years later. And they're talking about 'fixing it' the same way that they already tried.
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago